Train to Seward

Tropical Moon

Can anyone tell me what time does the Train from Anchorage to Seward with the transfers from the Royal Caribbean Radiance leave. Can't get a straight answer from RCI. Also do I have time after arriving in Seward to see the Alaska Sealife Center prior to boarding

The train leaves at 6:45am and arrives 11:05am in Seward. This is assuming there is only 1 train and each of the cruise lines attach their own cars to the Alaska RR train, which is my understanding.

The train leaves at 6:45am and arrives 11:05am in Seward. This is assuming there is only 1 train and each of the cruise lines attach their own cars to the Alaska RR train, which is my understanding.

That is the regularly scheduled train but the Alaska Railroad also runs charter trains that go directly from the airport depot (cruise ship passengers only) to Seward. Last time I used one it left around 1pm and arrived in Seward around 5pm with immediate transfers to the ship.

Not enough time to visit the Sealife Center or much of anything else in Seward.

Archived