Prohibition Party on Allure?

I ordered a fabulous costume for this party and it came today. I'm so excited. It's an awesome costume. And a friend had some zoot suits he was sending to Goodwill so my husband tried them on and they fit perfect! We are totally going the part!

We are on the Allure 26 Feb....one of our roll call members put a very good description of the party....apparently it is limited in the number of participants....takes place about 1045 pm....directions where to meet and so forth get delivered (secretly) to the stateroom (afterall a prohibition is in effect - so dont want particulars to get out to everyone!) ...it is a 20's speakeasy type party in one of the lounges with appropriate music; three drinks incl in price; and some take on the 1920's role. That's about it in a nutshell. I think it will be a hoot.

Thanks for the informaton. It sounds like fun.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know when the reservations for this open? I've found some posts on CC that say 30 days before sailing and other posts here are saying up to two months out? Don't want to miss the chance...sounds like a great time! Couple of our friends are cruising with us and this sounds right up our alley!

Does anyone know when the reservations for this open? I've found some posts on CC that say 30 days before sailing and other posts here are saying up to two months out? Don't want to miss the chance...sounds like a great time! Couple of our friends are cruising with us and this sounds right up our alley!

I am interested too. I have booked my other specialty dining and MTDs but do no see this listed for me to book.

We went to the Prohibition Party on our cruise in February. It was - by far - the nicest private evening party we ever had on a cruise. It was FUN! Since there only limited people - we actually felt like it was a private event. The "cast" was dressed and played the roles of the speak easy environment. They got all of us attendees involved - we were able to laugh, dance, drink, and play along with the "prohibition" theme.

I believe you may reserve it under the restaurant options. It was not available for reserving until about 90 or 60 days out. If not restaurants - then check under entertainment. It is on the second formal night (WEstern Carib) and started about 1045 pm so there was plenty of time for dining and even a show.

Archived