Stingray, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience question

Gayle V

This is for anyone who has done the Stingray, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience, booked through Carnival specifically.

I need to know what kind of steps/ladder or whatever the boat has for getting in and out of the water at Stingray city. Is it a straight up ladder, or (hopefully) something easier to use?

FYI I just injured my ankle and will be wearing a removable air cast for much of our cruise in February. I can take it off to swim, but can't walk long distances, and I don't think I'll be up to climbing a ladder. Unfortunately the Stingray, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience is the excursion our group of friends has booked.

Any info or advice appreciated.

This is for anyone who has done the Stingray, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience, booked through Carnival specifically.

I need to know what kind of steps/ladder or whatever the boat has for getting in and out of the water at Stingray city. Is it a straight up ladder, or (hopefully) something easier to use?

FYI I just injured my ankle and will be wearing a removable air cast for much of our cruise in February. I can take it off to swim, but can't walk long distances, and I don't think I'll be up to climbing a ladder. Unfortunately the Stingray, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience is the excursion our group of friends has booked.

Any info or advice appreciated.

Hi there Gayle...remember me...

anyway..we did that tour through Carnival..and it was a straight ladder ..on the boat we were on

so sorry to hear you hurt your ankle...get better..stay safe, and enjoy your trip

Archived