Kids Club Oasis

cmdcruiser

March will be our first cruise on RC and I was wondering how the kids club (son age 6) keeps in touch with parents and how they track kids.

On Disney, son was given a wristband that was scanned every time he went in and out. Also, I was given a pager if they needed to reach me.

How does it work on Oasis?

Also wondering about the Royal Connect phones. Are they worth getting. How does it work?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

The kids' seapass card is scanned and kept hung on a board by the check-in desk of the club. That way they can quickly tell who is in the club and who is not. Also, they will give you a pager. We rented the connect dect phones. I don't really think they were worth it b/c the ringer (even on high) was so low that i never heard it ring. So i had to constantly be looking at the phone for a missed call or hold it to feel it vibrate...I don't know about you, but this is how I live life at home-it was the last thing i wanted to do on vacation!!! And with 3 boys in the club almost constantly (they absolutely loved it!!), i never got a call from them...it was always my in-laws or husband..ugh!!

Archived