Loved the Magic

sealy street

;) Just returned from 1/15/12 Magic cruise. So many things that I loved about the Magic. Here are a few: loved the colors throughout, carribean blue, seafoam green, copper, greys. The soothing, relaxing colors of nature. We had a deluxe oceanview room (6M) for this cruise. Long room = lots of space!! 2 bathrooms ( 1 with shower, toilet, sink; other with sink, shower/jr tub) Loved the 2 bathrooms!! 4 closets ( 1 with shelves) Lots of storage! Long room = long counter above cabinets!! Loved Deck 5 - the outdoor spaces and the indoor spaces!! Loved being able to walk completely around ship on this deck. Loved the Steakhouse. Loved the crew. Loved watching the children play and slide in Waterworks on deck 12. So much to do on deck 13: miniature golf, foosball, rope course, pool table, ping pong ......cannot remember all... Loved the staff! Very helpful, always there with a smile. So many places to eat, on Lido or deck 5 - you will find something you like! Plenty of places to sit - at Lido Marketplace. Very happy with the Magic!!!

Great to hear that you enjoyed it. I LOVE the Dream, and you pretty much sound like me when I describe the Dream. It's nice to hear that her sister ship is just as good, if not better. If I was on the Magic with you, I would've been one of the "kids" on the waterslides all the time. :)

So your room was an oceanview with 2 bathrooms? That sounds nice but wonder if they have balcony rooms with 2 bathrooms....May I ask what cabin room # it was? We are planning a May cruise on Magic and haven't decided what room yet.

Thanks

So your room was an oceanview with 2 bathrooms? That sounds nice but wonder if they have balcony rooms with 2 bathrooms....

Sorry, but no. The only rooms with the 2 bathrooms on Carnival ships are those deluxe oceanview rooms on the Dream class ships. The 2nd half-bathroom in those have a sink & junior tub, which can be showered in, but no toilet. Oceanview rooms are usually larger than the balcony's indoors part, which is why they can easily fit the extra half-bath in there.

Thanks for sharing, and glad you enjoyed. We loved the Magic too. We sailed on Jan 1st.

The rope course and water slides were great, even for big kids.

LOVED the Cove Balcony.

Just didn't like the havoc FOG played on our embarkation and debarkation. We missed our flights.

I can't wait to be one of the kids.. on the waterslides... does anyone know how much it is to play pool/billiards on the Magic? and does the ping pong cost.. these are the ?'s my children have.... I will be still on the waterslides... whice are included.. lol can't tell i am excited huh... at least i get to go on the Triumph to prepare..

Archived