Bermuda

TM&K

We are cruising to Bermuda in April on the Carnival Pride. We are booked on the port side, can anyone tell me if we will have a view while in port. I usually do not worry about it but since we will be docked there for three days and are in a balcony cabin I am hoping for for a view.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
We are cruising to Bermuda in April on the Carnival Pride. We are booked on the port side, can anyone tell me if we will have a view while in port. I usually do not worry about it but since we will be docked there for three days and are in a balcony cabin I am hoping for for a view.

There is no guarantee which way the ship will dock in Dockyard. However, it's a beautiful view from either side.

actually, the best view is south. we`ve had an aft cabin 3 times, and crossed our fingers that the ship would dock to port.

it`s a bit more complicated now the there are two docks.

when we has side balcony cabins, on both sides, we were always fortunate to be facing east, which is our preference.

which way you face will depend on tides, currents, and even ship maintenace or lifeboat drills.

but either way, the place is paradise.

I was there on the Pride in November, everyone is correct, the place IS beautiful. Too bad we were there less than 24 hrs...lol.

I found out one thing....if you have your laptop with you, there is a place you can get internet from while you are in your room. Cost $5.00 (I think) for 72 hrs. Fast also. I signed up for that plan before I learned we had to sce-daddle out of there before the next tropical storm hit.

Melanie

I was there on the Pride in November, everyone is correct, the place IS beautiful. Too bad we were there less than 24 hrs...lol.

I found out one thing....if you have your laptop with you, there is a place you can get internet from while you are in your room. Cost $5.00 (I think) for 72 hrs. Fast also. I signed up for that plan before I learned we had to sce-daddle out of there before the next tropical storm hit.

Melanie

Thanks for the Internet info. That will give us a way to skype with the kid.

Melanie

If you don't mind, what was the name of the company that offered the service?

Archived