Atlantis day tickets through ship

vanilaise

When i call Atlantis they say day passes can sell out... The prices for excustion Aqua Adventure and beach are the same if you buy them through the Ship excursion...I was thinking it would be good to get the tickets beforehand and just take our own cab to Atlantis to bypass the tour part of the excusrion... Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations about that...Are ship tickets exactly the same as if you bought them at Atlantis?

When i call Atlantis they say day passes can sell out... The prices for excustion Aqua Adventure and beach are the same if you buy them through the Ship excursion...I was thinking it would be good to get the tickets beforehand and just take our own cab to Atlantis to bypass the tour part of the excusrion... Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations about that...Are ship tickets exactly the same as if you bought them at Atlantis?

Make sure you check the description. I've never heard that the ships price and Atlantis price is the same.. it's usually 30 or 40$ different

Post the description if you can.. and we can figure that out.

Its likely the ships tour is for the beach and DIGS.. not the pools and slides.

It makes no mention of a beach which makes me weary

Atlantis Aquaventure

It's new, it's big; and it's fun for the entire family. Come play at Aquaventure, the centerpiece of the Atlantis Resort's recent billion-dollar development. Containing over twenty million gallons of water, this non-stop water experience consists of thrilling new water slides, a mile-long river ride with high intensity rapids, wave surges, and never-before-seen special effects. The excursion also includes access to the huge, open-air marine habitat where you can find over 50,000 fascinating sea creatures. Whether you prefer a thrilling ride through a shark-filled pool or a gentle float on a never-ending lagoon, you'll find it at Atlantis. Note: Participants ages 3 or younger receive free admission if accompanied by a participating paying adult (parent or guardian at least 18 years of age). There is a considerable amount of walking on this tour and participants must be at least 48" tall to ride the water slides. Lounge chairs, towels and life jackets are provided. Non-motorized water sports are available for rent. Guests should bring a credit card for drink and food purchases. The transportation for this tour is by bus, approximately 25-minutes each way depending on traffic conditions. Guests participating on an Atlantis Shore Excursion must arrive at the place and time stated on the Shore Excursion ticket. Atlantis tour tickets will not be honored at the resort. This tour is available for all ships except Norwegian Epic and Norwegian Sun. The last transfer back to the ship will be one hour before sailing time.

If it is like Carnival you can not by-pass the tour. The ticket is a ticket to the bus, you do the tour, and then receive a writsband. As noted in the description you must meet at the time/place on the ticket and Atlantis does not honor the "ticket" - their tour guide has the bands for the ticket holders.

Archived