Return Filght Scheduling

Mark

Does anyone want to offer any advice to me in booking a return flight from either Miami or San Juan? I am interested in your opinion as to how early of a return flight I can book and not have a problem making it when I disembark the ship? If it is not a problem, I would love to book a 12 Noon flight from each city.

Does anyone want to offer any advice to me in booking a return flight from either Miami or San Juan? I am interested in your opinion as to how early of a return flight I can book and not have a problem making it when I disembark the ship? If it is not a problem, I would love to book a 12 Noon flight from each city.

If you book noon, be sure and let the pursers office know -because a lot of times they will let those with early flights debark first. Noon could be cutting it close depending on how smooth the ship can get through customs. We were off the Spirit this past January by 9:30 a.m., but it has been as last as 11:00 on other ships.

Its impossible to know what time you will disembark because the entire ship can be held up by one foreign national not reporting to immigration.

Outside of that, noon is a bit close, but probably okay in Miami; however, I would probably book a later flight in San Juan. I seem to always experience long lines there.

Archived