Booking Shore Excursions

sunscreen

We have cruised other cruise lines before but this is our first RCL cruise. I booked a shore excursion and noticed that they asked for your credit card number and all cardholder info and process payment immediately. Usually these excursions appear on your shipboard acct and you pay at the end of your cruise with the rest of your bill. RCL does something different I gather?

If you book your excursions through RCI online you will pay at the time you order. If you book on board you will you will be charged on the on-board account. If I book something through RCI I book on-line. That way I can pay a little at a time by spacing it out through my credit card billing cycle. If booking through RCI, on some ships it's best to book online as some excursions fill up quickly.

Have fun on your cruise :D

If you book your excursions through RCI online you will pay at the time you order. If you book on board you will you will be charged on your on-board account. If I book something through RCI I book on-line. That way I can pay a little at a time by spacing it out through my credit card billing cycles.

OOPS! Tried to edit but double posted.

Archived