Carnival Dream Main Deck

jdbmga

It is a supply closet but there's nothing in there that makes noise... bedding, towels, etc.

I wouldn't worry about it in the least...

:)

Host Mach,

Don't like to be negative but....we had a room next to a stewards closet. Which only had towels etc. in it and it was the WORST location of all of our 7 cruises. Was probably due more to the inconsiderate steward than the location but we had problems everyday. He always left something in front of the closet, which meant in front of our door. Sometimes completely blocking it, either a cart or a bag of dirty laundry. Twice we heard things breaking outside, once very early in the morning. He had dropped glasses and they broke. We didn't let it ruin our trip, but would not book a room in that location again. Would be willing to pay more to be in a different location for sure. Just a heads up to the OP. But no matter where you are your cruise is what you make of it, so if you want you will have a good time.

Host Mach,

Don't like to be negative but....we had a room next to a stewards closet. Which only had towels etc. in it and it was the WORST location of all of our 7 cruises. Was probably due more to the inconsiderate steward than the location but we had problems everyday. He always left something in front of the closet, which meant in front of our door. Sometimes completely blocking it, either a cart or a bag of dirty laundry. Twice we heard things breaking outside, once very early in the morning. He had dropped glasses and they broke. We didn't let it ruin our trip, but would not book a room in that location again. Would be willing to pay more to be in a different location for sure. Just a heads up to the OP. But no matter where you are your cruise is what you make of it, so if you want you will have a good time.

I dunno... I can only speak from experience. We were just down the hall from that supply room on the Dream and passed cabin stewards going in and out of there frequently and never heard them make a noise.

On our voyage on the Conquest year before last there was a supply closet across from our cabin and it may as well have been a crypt... not a sound...

I'm sure that there may be some inconsiderate cabin steward who will rattle buckets and whatnot but I've not run into them...

:)

Archived