A few Zuiderdam Questions

dadecitycruiser

I have looked at the dining room drawings that a couple of you have posted and it raised a question for me. We are taking a family cruise in May with a total of 10 of us. One of them is a one year old. We are confirmed dining for early lower and requested a table for 10. I did not see any tables for 10 on the drawings except in the upper level. I guess my question is "are the drawings accurate?" Are there tables for 10 downstairs? If not are they splitting us up?

Also.. do I call the TA or ship services ahead of time to make certain there is a crib in that cabin and a high chair at our dining table?

Thanks in advance;

DCC

The Volendam and Zuiderdam dining room configurations are not the same.

There aren't any tables for 10 on the lower level. What they might do is "squeeze" 2 extra chairs at the table considering that one will be a high chair.

I would call ship services to confirm that your TA has ordered the crib for the cabin and the high chair for the dinning room. They might also be able to tell you more your table location.

Archived