Price Protection

apdchief

Correct me if I am wrong. You can put in for a price adjustment if you see a lower price on another web site other that Carnival right?

I booked early saver and same cruise and cabin catagory is cheaper on cruisecheap.com.

Correct me if I am wrong. You can put in for a price adjustment if you see a lower price on another web site other that Carnival right?

I booked early saver and same cruise and cabin catagory is cheaper on cruisecheap.com.

Usually once you add in all the other sites (you're not supposed to name them) fees, taxes etc... it's not lower than Carnival as Carnival made a deal with all TA's that no one could advertise a lower price than them. So try a mock booking with the other site and see if it actually is lower~ if it is send in the form.

Just an FYI Carnival did not show my catagory available through their website, but when I checked with cruisecheap.com it was available at a lower rate through them than I was currently booked through Carnival. I submitted the claim form and I just recieved confirmation that they honored the lower price and gave me OBC because my cruise is already paid it full. Thanks Carnival!!

Archived