Things To Do In Nassau?

Liverpoollovely

In June me and my sister are going to Nassau Bahamas as part of our cruise itinerary ...

However we have been before, we previously paid for a tour of the Island which included a partial "look in" and around at the Atlantis hotel, fort Charlotte, Fort Fincastle, the Queens Staircase ..

we are wanting to do something different preferably not snorkling/ diving related and not the same tour we took previously...

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

Check out the internet site for Nassau and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

You didn't say which cruise line you'll be taking but I'm sure it, too, will have a list of different excursions available on their website.

One excursion we really enjoyed on our last cruise (Disney Dream) was a visit to Atlantis which included a guided tour of "The Dig. We were free to explore the Atlantis grounds afterwards (something you normally can't do unless part of a tour or pay for it separately). There's a nice shopping area just outside Atlantis to wander around as well.

Closer to the dock, and within walking distance, is the Straw Market and Senior Frogs. Lots of little shops to visit on the main drag (Bay Street) just in back of the Straw Market.

Enjoy your cruise.

Check out the internet site for Nassau and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

You didn't say which cruise line you'll be taking but I'm sure it, too, will have a list of different excursions available on their website.

One excursion we really enjoyed on our last cruise (Disney Dream) was a visit to Atlantis which included a guided tour of "The Dig. We were free to explore the Atlantis grounds afterwards (something you normally can't do unless part of a tour or pay for it separately). There's a nice shopping area just outside Atlantis to wander around as well.

Closer to the dock, and within walking distance, is the Straw Market and Senior Frogs. Lots of little shops to visit on the main drag (Bay Street) just in back of the Straw Market.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! sorry We are going on the Carnival Dream We did a partial tour but we never went into the dig sounds really interesting and shopping! I know I will be there sounds like a perfect suggestion thank you

Looking at these boards, I found Blue Hole Watersports. I am booking with them for their snorkel trip for $55. They have one for less. Looks like a good deal to me.

Sounds like an incredible deal thank you for letting me know about this deal I will check it out

One suggestion for a full day in Nassau is to go to the Sheraton on Cable Beach for 3 or 4 hours in the morning and then go to Ardastra Gardens and Zoo in the afternoon, with a stop at the British Colonial Hilton for tea on the way back.

wow what a great suggestion I am all for the ardastra gardens and Zoo I LOVE animals! and my sister is a big fan too and a nice cup of tea to top it off think I might be sold on this one hehe thank you for your suggestion

Archived