Caribbean Princess BA, BB or BC????

ddaj

It's going to be our first cruise (honeymoon) and we have no clue what's the difference between a cabin BA, BB or BC. We're looking for one with a balcony. Any recommendations or any deck or cabin we should avoid.

Thanks!!:)

What ship? :confused: If you mean the Caribbean Princess or one of the other big ones, keep in mind that if you want a larger balcony, Categories BA and BB on Caribe deck are the way to go. The balconies on Caribe are larger and half covered. The balconies on Aloha and Baha are smaller and totally covered. The balconies in the mini-suites on Dolphin deck are totally exposed.

We booked a BD/balcony-guaranteed. Just got upgraded to a BC/ balcony. It's in midships by the observation elevators. The previous poster is right, I think-no difference in layout-we checked- but we must have been moved forward of a possible set cabin. If you're on your honeymoon. you'll want the aft with the privacy. I've been in one aft on HAL and I liked it back there. However, it's a long walk to the front of the ship. Enjoy yourself!! Lynne

Book a BB Aft cabin on the Caribe Deck. Much larger balcony & it's on a corner. All covered & loads of privacy. You'll love it.

Minette

Ditto................you will be very spoiled after a BB aft.

Today we finally booked our cruise, Caribbean Princess July 9.:D

I just found out that our cabin, a BC cabin at the back of the ship in the Riviera deck, is very close from the Terrace pool, is that a very loud and busy area? should we try to get a different cabin:confused:

Thanks!!!!

I'd stay with what you have, unless they upgrade you again. We booked our first cruise on the Carribean Princess last July and ended up with a beautiful BB Aft cabin on Baja. One of the corner cabins with a very large covered deck.

Happy Honeymoon!:)

Suncat~ Do you remember your cabin number?

Also, I couldn't get a BB aft balcony on the sailing so I chose 734 on the dolphin deck. Isn't it large and covered as well?

Good choice.....yes this cabin is large and completely covered.

what about Baja 752, is that a good location, is the balcony covered???

http://www.princess.com/ships/cb/room/B752.html

Location is great and balcony is covered......but B752 along with B750, B751 and B753 have a beam on the balcony where some people find annoying and tough to move around more freely (i.e lounge chairs). So it depends if you think this will bother you, try to choose another BB aft on Baja deck........those are clear from any beams.

Suncat~ Do you remember your cabin number?

Also, I couldn't get a BB aft balcony on the sailing so I chose 734 on the dolphin deck. Isn't it large and covered as well?

Of Course....B-749 - Baja - Deck 11

Starboard side

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:)

I'm not sure if it's covered. It should be the same size as the other BB's!;)

Archived