Beach preference?

kaa12740

My fiance and I are both 24 and we are looking for a beach to go to while we are there in March. I have been researching for the past couple weeks and I have decided against Passion Island due to traveling time and we want to be on our own time while being there. Nachi was my next option. However, I started looking at Mr. Sanchos and a couple others and I just can't decide. We are looking for a relaxing day, AI, prefer service at our lounge chairs or at least a short distance to the bar. I have been on multiple cruises and would like to get away from the cruising crowd and go to a beach where it is not overly crowded. I would appreciate any help or opinoins! As of now Nachi is my top choice but looking to see what else is out there. Look forward to hearing your ideas :)

Thanks for the feedback. I finally decided and chose Nachi, booked it today for March 5th!!

Excellent choice. Watch out for the salsa they bring out as you wait for your food to come. Tastes wonderful but HOT. All I had in front of me to drink was cold water. And we all know that is not what you want to drink to put out the fire. :eek:

Does Nachi Cocum operate in December?

What is it like in December?

What can you tell me about the pool? Depth? Stairs into it?

Nachi operates year round. The weather in Coz in December is usually warm & wonderful, but you can get a storm or cool front passing through. The pool is nice sized (about 2-3 times what you'll find in many back yards) with wide easy steps to enter. I think it only gets to 3-4 ft. deep, and there's a swim-up bar at one end next to the hot tub (some recent comments that the hot-tub was not much warmer than the pool :().

Great food, nice beach, not crowded, lots of chairs and shade, wonderful service, strong drinks :D and a very quiet and relaxing environment - I can't wait to go back! Good luck! :)

Archived