Decisions, decisions. cove on dream or legend?

kelkel2

Now we are looking at a cove on the dream. It's not that much more expensive than the legend we are looking at and we like the itinerary. I love the idea of a cove balcony, but has anyone cruised in one? We are looking at 2315 and it looks like it's above the restaurant. I'm thinking that should be somewhat quiet at night once dinner is over but I would love to hear opinions.

Any input or opinions you can give about the two ships would be helpful. We can fly into both tampa and orlando out of chicago directly so we would be happy with either of those ports. :)

We were in 2288 on the Magic which is a twin to the Dream. The cabin was surprisingly quiet.. The balcony is a little more private, with more metal around you. 20 ft from the water is neat...Only downside is ,we caught a little spray when rough. You can sure see the flying fish better. Also great location for getting on and off the ship No elevators . Hope this helps.

>

We were on the Dream in August in a cove. Absolutely loved it. Thought we would be real close to the water but it wasn't as close as I thought. Just perfect so much so that we booked again on the Dream cabin 2289 for this October. No noise so spray just wonderful. We have also been on the Legend and enjoyed it very much. Just my opinion the Dream is my favorite out of all the Carnival ships I have sailed.

Archived