Favorite Drink on Eclipse??

cruiseaholic13

I don't know what the 20-Year-Martini is... but my friend is still talking about it two years after our Eclipse sailing.

I don't know what it is either...but based on the name...I'm guessing your friend will still be talking about it in ...another 18 years !!:D

Hi Cruiseaholic13,

The S-Class Ships Bars are all very similar... so here are some of our favourites... and where you will probably find them...

Celebrity Welcome Aboard Glass of Champagne, Mimosa or OJ when you first step "off" the Gangplank. So sophisticated... so luX !!

:):)

The Welcome Aboard Afternoon Cocktails in the X Souvenir Glasses served up in the Oceanview Cafe (Buffet). You pay extra for the glass, but if it is your first cruise on Celebrity, and you are excited to be there (and already WOWED by the ship, it does make a nice souvenir as I said)

The Bloody Mary's / Caesars available in the Oceanview Bar (back deck) :cool:

The Cool Caribbeans available at the Passport Bar - Malibu Coconut Rum, Absolut Mandrin Vodka, Monin Pompegranate, Pineapple Juice, and a Splash of Sprite (WARNING these are highly addictive... and POWERFUL !! :eek: )

Pyrat Alexanders available at the Passport Bar - Pyrat XO Rum, Patron XO Cafe Liquer, Disaronno Original Amaretto, Island Oasis Ice Cream, and Whipped Cream (this is an AMAZING Frozen Concoction... we nick named it "Dessert in a Glass" :D)

And Sparkling & Champagne... Found EVERYWHERE on the ship... Good Morning, Noon or Night... there is no wrong time to drink the bubbly !! ;)

Cheers!

Coming Up Roses at the Molecular Bar ~ it is very tasty, but also beautiful and very ladylike!

Tell Milos the Tikis say hi ~

100% agree on Coming Up Roses. We had them on Solstice on a TA. Thank goodness we signed up for a drink package halfway through :D.

I did manage to put together my own concotion of this together over New Years. Hardest part is finding Rose Syrup. But just Bacardi Raz, muddled Limes, simple syrup and then Brut Champagne (we used Cava) is a great combination.

I can't remember the name of the bartendar at Molecur Bar on Solstice. He was a little strange. He did his own sound combinations, why doesn't Niel Diamond "Edmund Fitzgerald" seem like a great sound bite on a Cruise Ship :p.

100% agree on Coming Up Roses. We had them on Solstice on a TA. Thank goodness we signed up for a drink package halfway through :D.

I did manage to put together my own concotion of this together over New Years. Hardest part is finding Rose Syrup. But just Bacardi Raz, muddled Limes, simple syrup and then Brut Champagne (we used Cava) is a great combination.

I can't remember the name of the bartendar at Molecur Bar on Solstice. He was a little strange. He did his own sound combinations, why doesn't Niel Diamond "Edmund Fitzgerald" seem like a great sound bite on a Cruise Ship :p.

TO RAUDACRUISE,

As it is ashore, a Bartender can set the whole mood to a bar... and what patrons visit it and for how long they stay, whether they come back, bring others etc.

On our Solstice Cruise we were soooo looking forward to all that we heard about the Martini Bar and the Molecular Bar... and although we dropped in on both for a drink twice (and walked by countless times)... the Bartender vibe just wasn't "there"... so we moved on.

In both situations, we found the Bartenders sadly more into "themselves" (and their antics at making drinks... interesting but not the "whole deal" when it comes to a successful bar) have been to these kinds of venues before on land... so know what works best in them... TRULY the Bar is still "supposed" to be about the Guests not JUST the Bartender.

Notice another cruiser on our same cruise made the same comments...

Our favourites ended up being the Passport Bar (a great spot to also catch the nightly Atrium Entertainment) and the Ensemble Lounge... Daytime it was the Oceanview Bar or the Pool Bar. And sometimes late at night if we were looking for a nightcap it was up to the Sky Lounge Bar.

Cheers!

Hi Cruiseaholic13,

The S-Class Ships Bars are all very similar... so here are some of our favourites... and where you will probably find them...

Celebrity Welcome Aboard Glass of Champagne, Mimosa or OJ when you first step "off" the Gangplank. So sophisticated... so luX !!

:):)

The Welcome Aboard Afternoon Cocktails in the X Souvenir Glasses served up in the Oceanview Cafe (Buffet). You pay extra for the glass, but if it is your first cruise on Celebrity, and you are excited to be there (and already WOWED by the ship, it does make a nice souvenir as I said)

The Bloody Mary's / Caesars available in the Oceanview Bar (back deck) :cool:

The Cool Caribbeans available at the Passport Bar - Malibu Coconut Rum, Absolut Mandrin Vodka, Monin Pompegranate, Pineapple Juice, and a Splash of Sprite (WARNING these are highly addictive... and POWERFUL !! :eek: )

Pyrat Alexanders available at the Passport Bar - Pyrat XO Rum, Patron XO Cafe Liquer, Disaronno Original Amaretto, Island Oasis Ice Cream, and Whipped Cream (this is an AMAZING Frozen Concoction... we nick named it "Dessert in a Glass" :D)

And Sparkling & Champagne... Found EVERYWHERE on the ship... Good Morning, Noon or Night... there is no wrong time to drink the bubbly !! ;)

Cheers!

Oh you are speaking my language!! YUM!!! The "Cool Caribbeans" sound AMAZING...(thanks for the warning, btw!) Thanks so much!!!

Archived