Summit T-Pool

nuekruizer

Can someone tell me how deep the T-pool is. I have some mobility problems and cant swim well but I was anxious to try the T-pool bench. I am thrilled to be taking my first Celebrity cruise to Bermuda in June!![/quo

this is one of my favorite spots...so glad dh and I checked this area out...I'd say it's like 4 and a half feet..at one end there are very high faucet like things that water pours out of and really helped my husband's shoulders..on one side there are metal rolling bars that you can lay on..in the evening we were there sometimes all alone or with very feel people:D One of my favorite things about the Summit...

I also love it. very easy to get into the pool itself (as long as you can go up/down stairs.) Pool itself is 4 to 5 feet as mentioned above.

Getting onto the metal "shelf" can be a little difficult...I've seen some get in from outside of pool...looked dangerous to me but could see if mobility issues having trouble getting in through the water...it is just a little awkward getting over the "hump" needed to actually get onto the "lounger"

Archived