Hotel Pre-cruise

JGORD7

We are cruising on April 8th 2012 & just wondered if anyone had an opinion on the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina? I see its right on 17th street & close to port & it looks lovely online but wanted an actual persons opinion. Thanks!

It's a beautiful hotel. However, if you want free internet access you'll need to go to the lobby. Also, there is NOTHING around it. It's about a 1/2 mile walk to anything quick to eat. The restaurants there are pretty high. We loved the hotel ... nice big rooms, comfy beds. If you ask the concierge they will give you some recommendations for delivery food.

2 years ago we stayed at the Embassy Suites down the block. The Hilton looked really nice and it is right next to the water taxi that will take you to the shops and restaurants on Las Olas Blvd.

We are going to stay at the Hilton Marina pre cruise for our upcoming 2/13/12 Liberty of the Seas Cruise so I will report back when I return

We have stayed there 3 times and booked again for April. We are walkers and further down the street we found a restaurant we like. There is a nice walk along the pier beside the hotel, to ogle the huge yachts during an evening stroll. Relaxing area around the pool too.

We like staying there.:)

We loved our stay at the Hilton Marina! Beautiful pool area and the water taxi is just behind the hotel. We ended up taking the water taxi to Las Olas Blvd for dinner. On the way to the port, I just had the taxi driver wait while I ran into Walgreens? & bought a few bottles of wine.

We'd certainly stay there again. :)

2 years ago we stayed at the Embassy Suites down the block. The Hilton looked really nice and it is right next to the water taxi that will take you to the shops and restaurants on Las Olas Blvd.

We are going to stay at the Hilton Marina pre cruise for our upcoming 2/13/12 Liberty of the Seas Cruise so I will report back when I return

Great! Can't wait to hear about it! Have a super time!

Archived