Allure Blowdryers in the room?

hwfiv

One of the women traveling with me on the Allure next week asked me to ask this question: she wants to know if the blow dryers in the room are good quality and powerful. She said the last time she left her own at home and used an "in room" complimentary blow dryer, that it was barely useful and she regretted not traveling with her own.

Any feedback for my friend? Thanks!

I've never found the ship's dryers to blow hard enough.....I always bring my own. They will get hot....but that's not the point of a BLOW dryer! It's the blowing action that makes your hair look great! Tell her to pack what works for her.

They are your basic hotel/travel type dryers without great air flow. They will work if you're a wash and wear kind of gal or have short hair but take way too long for my shoulder length hair. I bring a cheap, light, smaller full size dryer I got at Target for $15 because most travel dryers don't work so well either.

I was on the Allure last week and I am very blow dryer picky...I wasn't very happy with the quality of it. Its very small and cheap. There is only a hi/lo setting and no temperature setting. The button that turns it on needs to be consistently pressed down in order for the dryer to work...my finger was getting a bit tired! I did not think the air came out of the dryer in a high enough speed either. Your friend should definitely pack her own!

Archived