more random questions - sail in 3 days

Wimpinthewater35

We are on Poesia

We have an ocean view cabin although blocked by lifeboats does the window let in enough natural light to not need the actual lights on during the day?

I've read that the back of the buffet area turns into an at cost restaurant I hope this is for dinner only am I correct?

Are any of the theater shows a must see? Show with the biggest WOW factor?

Do they still have the Unicef donation tacked onto the final bill?

Anyone know if the outside area below the lifeboats goes around the entire ship or just 3/4?

Does the spa have the same deals on all port days? Anyone know the cost of a massage?

Which deck for the MDR do you prefer and why?

Is there one or two midnight buffet? 1st seating then dancing might get hungry around midnight other than pizza.

Thank you all you've been so helpful

I can only answer 2 of your questions.

1 the a la carte restaurant at the back of the buffet is only for dinner (and well worth the extra if my experience on the Orchestra & Musica are anything to go by)

2 yes they still add the UNICEF donation which can be increased or removed atbthe accounts desk

We are on Poesia We spent a month on the Peosia last summer.

We have an ocean view cabin although blocked by lifeboats does the window let in enough natural light to not need the actual lights on during the day? More light than an inside cabin enough to see in the cabin but probably not enough to read by, depends on where your room is compared to the Lifeboat.

I've read that the back of the buffet area turns into an at cost restaurant I hope this is for dinner only am I correct? Yes

Are any of the theater shows a must see? Show with the biggest WOW factor? It depends on what you like, the opera shows were great, we liked all the shows, acrobats were great.

Do they still have the Unicef donation tacked onto the final bill? Yes

Anyone know if the outside area below the lifeboats goes around the entire ship or just 3/4? The prominade deck does not go around the back of the ship.

Does the spa have the same deals on all port days? Anyone know the cost of a massage? Cannot help you here

Which deck for the MDR do you prefer and why?

Is there one or two midnight buffet? 1st seating then dancing might get hungry around midnight other than pizza. No midnight buffet as such, pizza and a few snacks in the buffet area.

Thank you all you've been so helpful

Archived