Shopping and planning questions

moflojo

Where is the best shopping in Cozumel?

If we wanted to do the beach, some place like Nachi, would we have time to shop after?

Its our first time to cruise and I am not sure how to plan the day at port!

Thanks for any tips!

I would spend the day at Nachi, when done take taxi back to your port. There will be many shops at the pier where your ship docks.

You could go into town, but any money you save (if any) won't add up to the extra taxi fare your going to owe to get back to the ship.

Weather you will have time or not depends on when you dock and when you have to be back on board. Normally there is ample time for something like Nachi followed by shopping.

However if your ship arrives at 8am and Nachi doesn't open till 9am or 10am then I would shop first. ;)

Depending where we dock, for shopping we go to El Centro, the old part. We go off way down the side streets alone, and usually find better prices, and the cab is about $4. Last Nov we did the Passion Island by Power Catamaran, and really enjoyed the boat ride, and private island. have been to Nachi, and liked it. We booked that through Island Marketing. Cabs are somewhat less, if you get two couples. If you put 6 people, look out, because that puts you in the next price bracket. I also have heard Mr Sanchos beach is nice, and not as far. have fun.

Archived