Karaoke on the Pride - Question

ssolomon56

My DH and I are booked on the Spirit leaving March 2 from SD. I'm a HUGE karaoke fan, and it's a big part of my cruise vacation. The song list availability and the KJ on the ship can make or break the whole experience - seriously! :D

Question - any of you who have cruised on the Spirit lately....what did you think of the current KJ on the Spirit?

I too, cruise a LOT for the singing, and the karaoke. I'm sorry, but I haven't been aboard "Spirit" either, for a long time, but at least I'll bump this post back to the top, and maybe someone else will answer your question. I'm sailing "Legend" next week, so I hope we too, have a GREAT karaoke host/hostess, and a SUPER piano bar.

"SKY"

We are heading out on the Spirit in April.

I can't remember the name of the karaoke host that someone told me was currently there BUT they did say he was EXCELLENT.

However, I don't know when his contract ends...so there is no guarantee he will still be there.

We are heading out on the Spirit in April.

I can't remember the name of the karaoke host that someone told me was currently there BUT they did say he was EXCELLENT.

However, I don't know when his contract ends...so there is no guarantee he will still be there.

Thanks! I KNOW that you're a karaoke fiend like I am...I've seen quotes from you on the topic in the past! I hope the EXCELLENT host is still there! :D

Archived