To north-bound or any one else-Stockholm advise

DON M.

I've been looking at the Stockholm map and Central Station for the train from Nynashamn is on Vasagatan not Drottinggatan. I understand that you cross the street to ride the T-bana. We may walk and then if time is short to get back to the train take a taxi. There seem to be several bridges over to Gamla Stan. Are pedestrians allowed on all of them? Marlyne

I think you're docking where I did a couple of years ago, and there was a red line painted on the ground to follow from the cruise ship to the edge of Gamla Stan. The ferries to the Vasa Museum and Skansen leave from the harbor at the edge of Gamla Stan. It was very easy.

Donna

Hi Donna, that's good to know. I'm sure it's an easy walk to the old town area.

Monica

M&T

Happy that you have a map. The bridges are pedestrian. Some are only pedestrian, the rest have sidewalks. This is Sweden we are talking about.

Yes, I know on what street Centralstationen is located. Please read all the posts regarding Stockholm and you'll understand.

I see that you are sailing soon, and I hope you have a GREAT time. I know you'll provide lots of good information for us when you return, and we look forward to reading it.

Best wishes to all in your group.

:)

Donna

Archived