Help! What's on M-class Deck 1 that might make Deck 2 cabins undesirable?

AZ Deb

Hi, CC friends -- hoping to get some quick advice to help me choose two cabins on the Millennium. We're considering oceanview cabins on Deck 2 in the forward one-third of the ship because there are cabins above on Deck 3. HOWEVER, I can't find any info on what is on Deck 1, underneath these cabins. We could choose cabins on Deck 3 and thereby know for sure what's above and below, but those cabins are $540 more, which would pay for a couple of nice excursions. (Or a chunk of the bar bill. Priorities, you know.....)

Anybody know what's there, or perhaps have experience staying on Deck 2? We're hoping to book this weekend before the sale ends. Would appreciate any advice you care to share. THANKS.

Deborah

Deck 1 consists mostly of crew living spaces, storage areas, four large tender boarding stations, security facilities, the medical facility, and large expansive corridors.

I had cabin 2150 on Celebrity Millennium for 10-nights and the only sound I heard coming from outside the cabin was they day we anchored at Georgetown, Grand Cayman and they were briefly setting up the tender station directly below my cabin.

Other than that, out of all the comments I have read from others that had Deck 2 ocean view cabins where that there was absolutely no noise from below or above. I did read one comment from someone who had an inside cabin directly below the small movie theater and it could faintly be heard but ceased by midnight. I might also caution anyone against cabins directly below the demonstration kitchen of The Olympic restaurant just in case they are early to bed light sleepers. I would think that galley would be closed by midnight anyways?

Now you will just have to worry about what noise your neighbors make.

Archived