Question on post-cruise Miami excursion

seking

I am thinking about doing the South Beach/Art Deco tour after my 5/1 Valor cruise. Does anyone know how they handle debarkation if you do a Miami tour? Do you still put your luggage out the night before and go collect it before you meet up with the tour? Can you just keep it with you and take it when you meet for the tour? Do the people going on the Miami tours debark prior to everyone else?

I am thinking about doing the South Beach/Art Deco tour after my 5/1 Valor cruise. Does anyone know how they handle debarkation if you do a Miami tour? Do you still put your luggage out the night before and go collect it before you meet up with the tour? Can you just keep it with you and take it when you meet for the tour? Do the people going on the Miami tours debark prior to everyone else?

Yes you can keep it with you but you do not need to. You can put it out the night before and it will be sorted into the piles for the a.m. where you pick it up when leaving with your tour group and then you bring it with you to your assigned bus. I usually do this because you are usually supposed to meet with your group in a lounge at a specified time (usually pretty crowded too) and if you are dragging along your luggage can be tiresome and a pain. Last year we disembarked right after the person's with disabilities and the people with early flights, I don't know if they still do this since so many now appear to self disembark. I do know you are given a special tour sticker and they keep the group together to disembark.

I am thinking about doing the South Beach/Art Deco tour after my 5/1 Valor cruise. Does anyone know how they handle debarkation if you do a Miami tour? Do you still put your luggage out the night before and go collect it before you meet up with the tour? Can you just keep it with you and take it when you meet for the tour? Do the people going on the Miami tours debark prior to everyone

We did a few years ago and we did put out the luggage, and claimed it after customs check it. There was a special place for the tours to get off early, on the ship. I don't know about keeping your luggage with you.

Do you still put your luggage out the night before and go collect it before you meet up with the tour? .

My past 3 cruises have done the seaquarium (sp?), the art deco and the everglades post cruise tours. We always meet up in lounge and then were led out to the luggage areas as a group. We passed through customs and went directly to our bus.

Archived