Silver Shadow, May 3, Rome to Barcelona

Canuckvoyager

Thanks Jeff. Look forward to meeting you and Jean on the ship.

Do you have any recommendations regarding limo services to get me from the airport to Civitavecchia. I've read a lot of comments about Bob's Tours & Limo in these posts, but some weren't too positive. Any other companies you've used and would recommend?

Thanks.

Nina

Ta! Jean and I are looking forward to meeting you all.

Neville, hope you and Hannah enjoy Rome.

Nina, I'm afraid that all my trips to Rome have been (apart from one SS cruise last year where I took the SS transfer) fly in and fly out so I canot recomend from personal knowledge any transfer companies. Bob's limmos seems to have been talked of very positively. SS's deal on business class and transfers are pretty good and so I've let SS do my flights this time so I'm afraid it's the bus - which I'm not looking forward to!

I now you didn't ask for this but if you are there on Monday night and want to go somewhere ..............

http://www.alpheus.it

You'll need to look next week to see what's on specifically but with 5 sound areas including Salsa, Jazz, soul etc ...... it's my favourite night out in Rome.

Swindy, as we were away travelling last week I got the docs sent to me a couple of weeks ago. Sorry know nothing about capacity!

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for the info.

Just curious how you get your documents early..... on our last two SS cruises we haven't got them until about a week before!!!

The trouble is that we remember the days when you received the little glossy info booklet weeks in advance and still had your documents a month before sailing.

Thanks

Swindy,

You ask your agent to get them for you. I always book through an agent. It saves money and they can be helpful. I also get my BA booking references as soon as I book ie months ago so I can reserve my seats straight away etc and book in on-line just before I leave home.

Jeff

Archived