Pearl 3-3-2013

slocav

Just a few questions about booking this cruise.

It will be for my girlfriend an I, possibly going to celebrate an engagement. Am I able to book the room, I'll be 21, and she will be 19 at the time of sailing.

I know the policy is at least 1 person to be 21 in the stateroom, so would her staying with me be ok?

This cruise is a Western Caribbean (not what we want), so it falls within our budget and time frame.

Any tips on what excursions to take? We are planning on just a beach escape in Ocho Rios, and touring the Mayan ruins, otherwise just relaxing in the port.

Just a few questions about booking this cruise.

It will be for my girlfriend an I, possibly going to celebrate an engagement. Am I able to book the room, I'll be 21, and she will be 19 at the time of sailing.

I know the policy is at least 1 person to be 21 in the stateroom, so would her staying with me be ok?

This cruise is a Western Caribbean (not what we want), so it falls within our budget and time frame.

Any tips on what excursions to take? We are planning on just a beach escape in Ocho Rios, and touring the Mayan ruins, otherwise just relaxing in the port.

Yes, you can book the room for you and your girlfriend. As far as the help for the ports? You haven't mentioned where you will be stopping. You say Western Caribbean but that covers a lot of area.

Let us know what ports and we will be better able to help you :D

Ports of Call: Miami, Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, George Town, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Mexico

Great Stirrup Cay we plan to just relax on the beach, Ocho Rios has a beach escape as well.

I know nothing about George town...and not a whole lot about Ocho Rios.

We plan to tour the Mayan ruins while in Cozumel.

Archived