Which Ships...

KrystalWaters

You're looking for category 4J - Interior with picture window (obstructed view)

These cabins are the same size as regular Interior, Oceanview and Balcony cabins at 185 square feet. They are all the way forward on the ship. I noticed they have them on the Liberty. According to my friend Google, Splendor, Conquest class ships (including the Liberty, Freedom, Glory, Valor, and Conquest) Dream Class (Dream, Magic, Breeze) and Destiny class ships (Destiny, Victory, Triumph) all have category 4J cabins available.

The only 4J's that appear to be larger are irregularly shaped, handicap accessible cabins.

It's a category 6J and I know Valor and Liberty have them. Not sure on other ships.

This is it!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I remember now...6J! Now time to convince hubby the room now! I know those are in demand!:D

Thanks all for the replies:)

I think they mean the 6J's on Valor and Liberty that are actually called "Scenic Oceanview" rooms. They are all the way forward and your room is as big as if you had a balcony except you have floor to ceiling window and 230 sg ft. Window dimensions are. Window

hot ain't the word for it..they are smoking!:eek: i tried to see if could mock book one..thinking about Spring 2013. Already gone. I think what i'm going to have to do is wait until the rest of the schedule for 2013 comes out so i can try and snap them up. Shucks!

I think they are a small kept secret. I rather have this then a balcony on the Lido deck. Hopefully in the next month or so the rest of the 2013 schedule will come out. thanks again for the help. Happy Cruising:)

Krystal- there are three 6Js on the Valor on 10/21/2012 avail :)

so is 6Js the same as 6Ks? with windows all around? anyone have pictures?

I wish i could book but we are going on the Dream in late September, cove balcony:D:p:D I was trying to get to let me book a b2b but he can't stay away from work that long. So he said to try and find something for around this time next year. I think we are going to start a habit of 1 in spring/winter...1 cruise fall/winter. Well i hope we start a tradition.:D;)

Archived