Best Bar in Cozumel....

Realblonde474

If you want beach bars I'm sure the aforementioned are all fine. I haven't been to either, but will probably check out paradise and carlos n charlie's beach clubs when I'm there in April.

I have been to a few of the bars in cozumel. I heard really good things about Wet wendy's and went there in May while staying in Coz. Didn't try their food, but their margaritas are like nothing I've ever had before. It's not a beach bar if that's what you're looking for though. It's in town. It's a really cool bar and gets great reviews. A great chill spot!!

Carlos n charlies in town by Senor Frogs is pretty fun as well if you're looking for a louder and crazier party atmosphere.

There are a lot of cool bars and restaurants in Cozumel. You'll probably get tons of suggestions.

Never heard of SMITH's but there is a newer bar "No Name Bar" ran by an ex cruise ship entertainer that supposedly located behind the Barracuda Hotel along Rafael Melger, the ocean side road into San Miguel, across from the Mega Supermarket. Never been there so can't confirm reports that say it can be a fun place.

Best way to go is the Cozumel Bar Hop Bus for beach bars along the "wild side". http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/

For downtown San Miguel...skip the Hard Rock, C&C's, and Margaritaville and go to Wet Wendy's!

http://www.wetwendys.com/

Hey Crewsweeper,

I took your advice last night about the bar hop, but the link above gave an error and doesn't register a domain name, so I found it under www.thisiscozumel.com, they emailed me back today with an availabilty to register for the excursion. Is this the same people? Just wanting to make sure it's safe before I deposit $$.

Happy Sailing,

Hey Crewsweeper,

I took your advice last night about the bar hop, but the link above gave an error and doesn't register a domain name, so I found it under www.thisiscozumel.com, they emailed me back today with an availabilty to register for the excursion. Is this the same people? Just wanting to make sure it's safe before I deposit $$.

Happy Sailing,

keystonemama...I didn't see the barhop in the this is cozumel site. But the link to the cozumel barhop site works in IE8.0. Perhaps try copying and pasting in your ural bar. Or google it and get a link.

keystonemama...I didn't see the barhop in the this is cozumel site. But the link to the cozumel barhop site works in IE8.0. Perhaps try copying and pasting in your ural bar. Or google it and get a link.

Yeah, I'm not sure who these people are, I did log on last night to their facebook and apparently their website had been down, so I got an email from them, I'm going to have to have 3 more people sign up for the trip because they need at least 6 people to go. Thanks for all your help.

Happy Sailing,

Yeah, I'm not sure who these people are, I did log on last night to their facebook and apparently their website had been down, so I got an email from them, I'm going to have to have 3 more people sign up for the trip because they need at least 6 people to go. Thanks for all your help.

Happy Sailing,

At least 1 of them used to be the manager at Paradise Beach. Good people all around.

Archived