Valor Dining rooms

liberty925

I thought it depended on what seating you chose. For example, Main First seating could be the first dining room, while main second seating would be the second, and same for the second seatings. Therefore, a time is assigned to a dining room, and all those who chose that time, get seated in the appropriate dining room. I could be wrong, but I believe this is how it was explained to me by my PVP.

I think you're right, Magnifique. One dining room gets the earlier two seatings (5:45 & 8:00) and the other one gets the later ones (6:15 and 8:30). When I was on Triumph, my cabin was at the front of the ship and I got the dining room at the back of the ship.

So there is no way to eat in both dinning rooms during the cruise? I'd love to check out both locations...

I'm sailing 9.18.2005 =)

Yes, you could eat in both dinning rooms, just not dinner. The lunch and breakfast seatings alternate between the two rooms.

V

Breakfast and Lunch are served only in the Washington Dining Room. You will get to see both if and only if you have dinner in the Lincoln Dining Room.

Ooops, sorry - right you are!! :o We headed for breakfast one morning and just assumed because the Washington wasn't open - it must have been in the Lincoln. We must have gotten our times mixed up - because checking the Caper, it was only ever in the Washington!

Lincoln dining room = 6:15PM

We are going to be in the Lincoln dining room for dinner. From what I understand, the Washington Dinning room will be open for breakfast, lunch, and midnight buffet. So we should be able to eat in both of these dinning rooms during the course of our upcomming cruise.

Hope this helps...

Archived