Ticket Problems

andrewjb1

Hi,

I have a problem with my tickets being mailed to me by NCL. They have tried once and they were returned to sender. They are trying again but I think there is a good chance they wont be with me in time.

Has anyone ever been in a situation where they have had to go to the pier without tickets? Will I be able to board????

Norwegian Dawn June 2004

Norwegian Dawn Feb 2004

Ocean Village Carrib Nov 2003

Ocean Village Med June 2003

Love your avatar, adrewjb1!

I have had to pick up my documents at the pier on one occasion and had things went very smoothly. I believe that this is not an uncommon occurrence, so hopefully all will go well for you also. In your shoes, I would feel uneasy, traveling internationally and all. Hopefully some other members can come in with some reassurance!

With my group that is going in June, I was told that NCL can no longer do duplicate documents (new computer system). I have a few passengers who will be rooming together, but not traveling together and, thus, not checking in together. I was not able to get two sets of documents for the same cabin, so they suggested that the person without documents bring a copy of the reservation form. (From the Travel Agent). You should probably bring something like this, as well. If all the information on your form is correct and you have done your pre-registration, hopefully you will have no problems.

Good Luck!!!

Julie

Although it was not on NCL, I left the tickets for a Greek Island cruise at home and didn't realize it until I got to Athens. Had no problem boarding without tickets on Royal Olympic Cruises.

Archived