Sea Lion & Coral World Excursion

stephie22

Looking for feedback.....Sailing on the Norwegian Epic 2/25/12 and will have a day in St Thomas...Looking into the Sea Lion & Coral World Shore Excursion. When I check the time "available" that Norwegian shows for this particular excursion, it states 11:30am. My main issue/question is, we are docked in St Thomas from 8am-4pm..The excursion states 4 hours in length, that is really pushing it for the time the ship is set to sail away...I would appreciate any feedback, and also, if there is a better way to go about setting shore excursions...Thanks so much :)

• 2 weeks later...

We did this excursion on the Norwegian Pearl and it was truly an amazing experience to get interact with the sea lions. The excursion for us was not that long the interaction with the sea lion is about an hour and then you are on your own to walk around coral world which is a small park. You can catch the excursion bus back to the ship it seemed like it was every 45 minutes. If you are taking the excursion from NCL then they will guarantee your return back to the ship on time before it departs. Hope that helps...enjoy!!

Archived