Just off the Coral this morning- ask away!

Phishinyem

We were on the Coral April17 to 27 2005. We were all over the ship day and night. We saw 15-20 kids under the age of 18 tops! The Coral curise was great but if your kids are looking for lots of playmates they may be disappointed!

Hello fellow New Englander!

We just got back from the Diamond Princess 4/23/05 Mex Riv sailing and loved it so much we've booked the Coral Princess for next April 23, 2006 school vacation.

I'm have a couple of questions for you regarding the Coral Princess -

1. Do you know whether there were many kids on board? My kids, ages 13 and 9, will be traveling with us and I'm hoping that even though this is a longer cruise, there will be friends for them.

2. Splash pool - how deep? We loved the fact that the Diamond had so many pools - kept crowds down.

3. Aft doors on cabin decks - they show on the deck plans on decks Baja, Caribe, Dolphin and Emerald. Do they really lead to the outside? Is this a quiet place to sit?

Thank you for any help. I appreciate it!

Bobbie

Derry, NH

In February, there were about 25 kids the week we were on. We were told that there were only a handful two weeks earlier. Our boys, 14 and 11 at least had each other and the game room.

Archived