braco tours- cheaper water activities

starbrite911

Hi there,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I came across a company, Braco Tours, that does river rafting, water boarding and kayaking. .it has good prices. I just booked my family of 5 for river rafting together for $300 usd, much cheaper than other places, and it's a big boat raft, versus the wooden flat ones that the cruise line sets you up with.

just google, braco tours :)

• 1 month later...

hey everyone,

I just came back from my trip and had a FANTASTIC time with this company and the white rafting experience. My family is simple, can't swim and wimps to be honest. I was scared we couldn't handle this. We loved it.

for $60 a person, transportation, equipment, 2 hours of activity , drinks and the nicest staff you can imagine. They even take pictures and a video you can purchase.

Holy, I sound like I work for this company but honestly they are awesome. I put up a review on trip advisor.

thanks for reporting back! I have booked this for our trip in april and i am looking forward to it! the guys in our group want to do the river boarding. did you see anyone doing that? Also, i hear the photos are reasonably priced. you you remember the cost of the photos?

• 4 weeks later...

I have posted a detailed account of our riverboarding excursion on a separte link on cruise critic. Basically, we had a great time! The photos on CD cost $30 and one photo is $10. The transportation to and from the Rio Bueno was in a new van with a really nice driver. All of the guides were great and were really patient and kind. We went through Braco Adventure Tours /Karandas Tours [karandastours@gmail.com]. The cost was $65 per person. The pickup and dropoff were very easy. The actual time on the river riverboarding was approx. 90 minutes. You can whitewater raft, kayak or riverboard on the Rio Bueno. The water was refreshingly cool, not cold at all. There were ages 10 to 55 and everyone did well. The rapids are fun and the rope swing and drop over the waterhole was exciting but not required.:)

• 2 weeks later...
I have posted a detailed account of our riverboarding excursion on a separte link on cruise critic. Basically, we had a great time! The photos on CD cost $30 and one photo is $10. The transportation to and from the Rio Bueno was in a new van with a really nice driver. All of the guides were great and were really patient and kind. We went through Braco Adventure Tours /Karandas Tours [karandastours@gmail.com]. The cost was $65 per person. The pickup and dropoff were very easy. The actual time on the river riverboarding was approx. 90 minutes. You can whitewater raft, kayak or riverboard on the Rio Bueno. The water was refreshingly cool, not cold at all. There were ages 10 to 55 and everyone did well. The rapids are fun and the rope swing and drop over the waterhole was exciting but not required.:)

u

Id like to read you detailled review. Can you provide a link for me? I am thinking of using them for my trip to Falmouth on the Freedom this October. Thanks.

Archived