Bingo games

I would like information on how bingo is played. Is it straight-line bingo or is it making patterns? Also, what time is bingo played and what is the cost? Can the bingo be charged to a credit card or do I need cash?

Does Royal Caribbean accept American Express credit card?

Bingo is $35 a package (additional blackout cards available), and is played at different times throughout the week. There are usually two daily sessions on sea days. I believe the first game is a straight line, then different patterns, the final game each session is the blackout.

I'm not sure about Am Ex.

Have fun planning :D

###

I would like information on how bingo is played. Is it straight-line bingo or is it making patterns? Also, what time is bingo played and what is the cost? Can the bingo be charged to a credit card or do I need cash?

Does Royal Caribbean accept American Express credit card?

Bingo is played at various time throught the day, the times are listed on the compass. A variety of games are played and are always called before the game starts, the last usually begin cover the board. The cards are 3 for $15 or 6 for $30. The cards are charged to you SeaPass account which can be paid with your AMEX card. They accept AMEX on the ships as well over the phone through their customer service line. There is also a progressive jackpot if no one wins the jackpot, the last day beofre disembarkation, the jackpot round will be played, one person on our cruise won $8000.

Just off the Enchantment 4/11 - 4/16 and Bingo began at $35 for a package (cheapest and there were other more expensive ones as well). First game depended on what they wanted that day. There were five games in a session and the last one was always a cover all. If no one wins the coverall in 50 balls or less, then the jackpot snowballs til someone wins. If no one wins it in 50 or less by the last day, then whoever gets the first coverall on the last sessions takes the prize. They also had a separate, one game, bingo session to win a cruise. For $20 you could win a cruise for two! What a deal...too bad I didnt win. You could only use your Seapass to purchase bingo packages. Check your compass too, they sometimes have coupons for extra sheets. And if you're a Crown and Anchor member and get a coupon book, there is a coupon in there as well. Good Luck!!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful information.

I don't usually play bingo but bingo sounds like a lot of fun on a cruise. I definitely will want to play bingo on the days when we're not in port or when we're cruising Hubbard Glacier or Misty Fjords.

The cruise my DD and I are taking in August on the "SENSATION" is free. "SHE" won this at Bingo last August when we went on our cruise! They really do give these with no strings attached! Like I said though, we play every chance we get. So... Good Luck to you!

My wife and I just played the last sea day of our cruise which returned on 4-17. The final jackpot went for $5734.00. We were told the week before it was over $8000.00. Somebody MUST win the final jackpot. The cost to play is $35.00 for 5 games. The first game was a regular bingo that paid out about $250. The second was another pattern I do not recall but it paid around $360.00. The third game was any 7 and paid over $450.00. The fourth game also paid over $450 and was B's and O's only. From what I understand they change the games on occasion but the final is alsways a jackpot blackout.

Good luck and make sure we get to hear you yell BINGO too.

On our Grandeur cruise, the jackpot was about 6700, I think. They actually pay it out in CASH because I was at the pursar's desk when they paid it. I told my Mom I would be totally paranoid going through airport security on the way home. They would probably confiscate it and think I was a drug dealer....

But, I would take the money anyway. :D It would be worth the potential hassle at the airport.

WOW! I never thought of that! I'd just have to say I was too afraid to travel with that kind of cash! NOT!!! LOL! I agree, I guess I'd just have to take the chance. It'd be dangerous but someone would have to do it. LOLOL

Won the big pot in 2000 it was $9,986. And yes it is paid in cash. Best thing to do is when you get off the ship get a taxi and go to the fist bank and get a cahsier check.

Everone knows you form the ship and when you are walking through the airport someone will say "There is the person that won the $----- jackpot BINGO yesterday. It is like having a sign on you back saying "I have big money in my pocket"

Congratulations on your winnings DestinFlGirl and great big congratulations on your snowman2!!!

That's a good idea snowman2! I don't think "I'll" have to worry about it, I'm not very lucky, but I was wondering if/when/what to do. Duh... I never thought about going to the bank. I guess I assumed they don't have banks if you get out of our small town!

Archived