*sigh* I'm so obsessed with this site.

LEXIpoo

the trick is to stay off here after your cruise...once you keep reading, and even give a short review it gets your juices pumpin in planning for the next. We have only been on 2, but since our last one ended my kids are dying to go again and make it a family tradition...

if the money is there we will do it...the challenge might be what ship to go on, and what Islands to see...thankful if it all works out

the trick is to stay off here after your cruise...once you keep reading, and even give a short review it gets your juices pumpin in planning for the next. We have only been on 2, but since our last one ended my kids are dying to go again and make it a family tradition...

if the money is there we will do it...the challenge might be what ship to go on, and what Islands to see...thankful if it all works out

Yep. My nieces are the same way. We finally go on 2 a year and they are on 1 of them. They don't care where or what ship, they just want to go. The only request my niece had was Allure for her 16th birthday. Thank goodness I have 4 booked, so I can stay here on Cruise Critic!!:D

Archived