Future Cruise Certificate Question

apdchief

We are on a cruise in March and also are planning a cruise for a year from this April. My question is: I know I can purchase a FCC for myself and use it towards that cruise, but can I purchase another one for someone else that plans on going on the same cruise who has never sailed with Carnival? Or can I book on two rooms while I am on this cruise and get the $100 off and $100 OBC for each room?

We are on a cruise in March and also are planning a cruise for a year from this April. My question is: I know I can purchase a FCC for myself and use it towards that cruise, but can I purchase another one for someone else that plans on going on the same cruise who has never sailed with Carnival? Or can I book on two rooms while I am on this cruise and get the $100 off and $100 OBC for each room?

If you book the April cruise while on your March cruise I believe you will get a friends and family type certificate that your friends can use if they book the same cruise as you.

If you book onboard only .. (not buy it and bring it home), you will get two friends and familys certs that you can give away and they get the same OBC you do. (they do have to book the same cruise you booked to use them)

You cant buy them for someone else

Archived