FOS Western info help!

PK34

I admit, I am usually an ultra planner and have been too busy to do much for my upcoming trip and need help! I am sailing on FOS Western itinerary February 19th. I have searched for a Compass and can't seem to find one. Can anyone tell me what night/s are formal? And I'm guessing I need to make reservations for the shows. I am planning on doing a sting Ray tour in Grand Cayman, but that's it for tours. Anything else I should be doing that I'm missing? Thanks!

Just got back from Western Cruise on FOS. Don't miss Drew Thomas, magician on Labadee night! He's awesome! I believe that Labadee night and the 5th night is formal.

We did Stingray City, no excursion in Labadee - watched the zip liners and walked around, met some friends in Negril at Margaritaville. You will have an absolutely wonderful cruise!! Love the Freedom!!

I have been to Cozumel several times and finally took a tour. The best place we visited was Buccanos bar and grill, which is a very nice restaurant which overlooks their pool and beach. For $25 pp you can go there for the day, eat at the restaurant, use the beach chairs and beach, and snorkleing equipment is included. The snorkeling there was AWESOME, right off the beach. Go to the taxi stand and ask them they will know where it is, not far from the port and a beautiful day. The food and margaritas were also wonderful!

You can make reservations for many, but not all of the shows in the main theater, and the ice show, of course. If you don't make a reservation, you still have a chance of getting a seat, but the best ones will probably be taken by the time they let you in. (This is for the main theater. Ice show reservations are a very good idea and you may not get in without one.) I believe that the later shows in the theater tend to be less crowded, so they may be a good choice if you decide to see a show you didn't reserve.

Hope this helps.

m.

Archived