Review of Disney Mediterranean Cruise 8/2011

rexalite

I am linking to my uber-extensive trip report from the Mediterranean Cruise out of Barcelona I took last summer with my husband and 3 year old. Lots of pictures and details about our port excursions. Hope you enjoy it!

http://stopclamoringalready.blogspot.com/2011/12/true-confessions-our-disney-cruise.html

There are 10 other seperate blog entries that are indexed on the right hand side, basically broken up day by day for our cruise and our time in Barcelona. Let me know what you think!

• 3 months later...

I really enjoyed your blog! Thank you for posting it! You have a great sense of humor, and I loved the pictures and descriptions. Many thanks for sharing your trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thanks for all the kind words! I posted this back in February and I didn't get any response, so I am glad someone finally stumbled upon it! We have since taken another cruise, so I will get to work on posting a followup of our second cruise. Now we have another one booked for August as well, so I would say we are officially hooked!

Loved your review! The Mickey Pool truly does resemble the River Ganges...I got such a kick out of that. I am dying to do a Med cruise but my husband seems to think we can handle Europe on our own. We've got a 6 and 3 year old and I don't know what he's thinking...kids cluuubbbb...its the way to go!

I thought a Disney cruise would be beyond dorky but after our cruise a couple of weeks ago I too am hooked. They just make it so easy for parents.

• 1 month later...

I quickly read over your blog, now I'm going back to get the details. We are taking this cruise in August 2013, same time of year as you. Also, I saw your waiter was Plamen -- we just got off the Disney Fantasy and he was the section captain (over several teams). His wife just had a baby and he was going home in a few weeks.

Great job! We were on the same cruise but a month earlier. It was nice to read and remember. I wished we had went to Nice as planned,but due to bad weather we went to Palma De Mallorca, The market we went to there was quite nice. We got there too early and had to walk around the town a bit, but later in the day, it was full of vendors selling fresh fruit and vegetables, candy, jewelery and clothing. We did a lot of souvenir shopping had some nice treats and came back to the ship. Sound like they took you all somewheres else.

Hi Lee-Ann,

Just finished your trip report and loved every minute of it! Now I am going back to read the other entries of your blog. Your style of writing had me enthralled from the beginning. Declan is "cute as a button". Wishing you all many years of fun adventures, and be sure to blog every detail! :)

Archived