Prepay tips online?

Andoria

Hi,

I don't want to read through all the tip threads so my apologies if this has been discussed.

I want to prepay the gratuities but I don't see that I'm able to do that online. Am I not looking in the right spot?

Thanks

I booked online and it gave me the option of prepaying...it was then added into my balance due along with taxes, port fees, etc. And actually, since I prepaid and paid my balance in full before the increase in the per person gratuties- I was able to lock in the $10 pp instead of $11.50 pp even though my cruise is not for another 51 days (but who's counting, right? LOL!)

If you did not choose that option when first booking, you may have to call them now to be able to pay for the gratuities...

Have a wonderful cruise!! :)

Hi,

I don't want to read through all the tip threads so my apologies if this has been discussed.

I want to prepay the gratuities but I don't see that I'm able to do that online. Am I not looking in the right spot?

Thanks

I prepaid our tips after paying the final payment but I did have to call our PVP. I actually even got the $10 per person/per day vs $11.50 charged and neither of us knew how this happened but I wasn't complaining :D

Archived