Deep Sea fishing with private charter?

cruisinbb

Not much info on here. If you do a general google search for fishing charters in Roatan you will start to see some of the choices. My brother and I are going in April for the first time and have booked with Stephen Miller. Seems like a great choice since he and his family are fishermen, and he is also very reasonable compared to other charters. Seems very personable and I have read some good things about him. My interactions with him via email have been great. It is a very traditional boat and not a typical deep sea charter fancy power boat. I was on a very similar boat in Jamaica last year and it was awesome. If you happen to decide to correspond/ book with him, please mention my name. Good luck with your search.

• 3 weeks later...

I've used Conner Henry from Pescado Roatan twice. He communicates in a timely way via email and does a great job with fishing. I highly recommend him and I ran my own charter business in Kona for twelve years so I am very picky!

They are mostly a fly fishing charter but I would trust them to set you up with whatever you would like. Pescadoroatan.com

Archived