Carnival Pride 9B cabins

bvhboat

Only 266 days until we sail again! I just booked cabin 7301 for my family of four in November. It was the last premium balcony so we jumped on it. We are driving down from PA. I want to leave on the sailing date,DW thinks we should leave the day before. Any info on this cabin,port or ship? Thanks in advance.

Can't comment on the ship or the room, we're booked 8E for April. However, had a buddy that cruised out of Baltimore last year; says the port is litteraly right of the highway and is very easy to get to. Parking was $100-$120 for the week in a secure lot. We're traveling from upstate NY the day before.

We had a 9B - cabin 7301 on the Spirit - which is sister to the Pride. It is a fabulous room and balcony -truly brilliant!! You will feel like you are in a suite but at balcony prices. The location is fantastic as well - and you will hear NO noise from the elevator - we didnt as my husband is a terribly light sleeper !! I am sooo jealous - we are going to book the Miracle ( another Spirit ship) and will ONLY book this room. :D

I was in aft cabin 7300 in September. I loved the cabin, but I was envious of the wraparound cabin of the suite next door.

The Maryland Cruise Terminal is very convenient. It is right next to Interstate 95. You use Exit 55 off I-95 whether you are coming south or north,

Someone from Pennsylvania is probably coming south on 95. Be warned that Exit 55 is the very first exit after leaving the Fort McHenry Tunnel. You need to be all the way over to the rght as you approach the toll booths, and you need to use the far right tube, known as Bore 1. The exit is very close to the tunnel so if you are in Bore 2 it is unsafe to cross over to the exit. There is always traffic and it is always high speed.

I'll attach a photo of the terminal. You will get an idea of the parking and the proximity to I-95. [in the upper left and corner is Harbor East; just beyond is the Inner Harbor.] Click on to enlarge.

Aerial-of-Carnival-Pride-at-Maryland-Cruise-Terminal-R073979.jpg.8d48c42c847dd2a647d322abfb8a2c3f.jpg

Aerial-of-Carnival-Pride-at-Maryland-Cruise-Terminal-R074001.jpg.7694f99fb613bff20faf07808ce5228a.jpg

1062409275_atterminalBaltimore2.jpg.c0c7682f3470e98e7f8805455173af49.jpg

We had a 9B - cabin 7301 on the Spirit - which is sister to the Pride. It is a fabulous room and balcony -truly brilliant!! You will feel like you are in a suite but at balcony prices. The location is fantastic as well - and you will hear NO noise from the elevator - we didnt as my husband is a terribly light sleeper !! I am sooo jealous - we are going to book the Miracle ( another Spirit ship) and will ONLY book this room. :D

We booked 7298 (I think) on the Miracle for our October cruise...also a premium balcony...are the balconies and cabins much larger than the regular ones? Trying to see if I mad the right choice...

OP, we have sailed from Baltimore before and it is an easy port to sail from. As far as that day or the day before I think it depends on how far in PA u r...we will go same day if it is less than 4 hours drive and we leave early to give ourselves time for construction and traffic and such...BUT we always rather go up the day before anytime we cruise so we don't have to stress about anything going wrong.

We booked 7298 (I think) on the Miracle for our October cruise...also a premium balcony...are the balconies and cabins much larger than the regular ones? Trying to see if I mad the right choice...quote]

7298 is a Vista Suite (Aft -Wrap-around). You paid some $$$$ for that one! Go to cruise line rooms dot com, click on Miracle then click on room 7298. Lot's of pics!!

You would be safe driving in that day, the port is very easy to get to and you can literally see your car from the ship, it is right there. But, If you want to enjoy the night life of Bmore, and have the time. I'd go in the night before. Maybe catch an O's game or hang out at the harbor. (Didn't notice what time of year you are traveling)

Archived