Galveston Hotels with free parking

beloum

Does anyone have a list of nearby hotels that offer free parking for cruises out of Galveston?

There are a lot of hotels in Galveston that offer free parking during a cruise.. some even have shuttles to the pier.

We are booked in 2 weeks for the Hilton Garden.. They have (or had) a special rate of $79/night.. it offers both parking and shuttle, although we typically just take a taxi rather than use hotel shuttles. It's only $10 or so each way, and just simpler.

Country Inn and Suites is another (no shuttle, as I recall)...

Comfort Suites offers free parking, as I recall.. Best Western, also Holiday Inn, Baymont...

You just need to call one, find out their price, ask about cruise parking, and make certain there is no minimum stay (most don't).

Does anyone have a list of nearby hotels that offer free parking for cruises out of Galveston?

I've seen a list on here. It must be several pages back. Inn at the WaterPark has free parking and shuttle.

Nancy

• 2 months later...

i just booked online comfort inn was a great price,total $97.64 with tax on a weekend nite(11/11/12) buffet breakfast and free parking, and shuttles for $20.00 roundtrip for four ppl.

i kept looking over diffrent motel plus parking or if they had free parking had to figure taxi cost which would be about the same price or even more

and it was some of the lower cost chains

i just booked online comfort inn was a great price,total $97.64 with tax on a weekend nite(11/11/12) buffet breakfast and free parking, and shuttles for $20.00 roundtrip for four ppl.

i kept looking over diffrent motel plus parking or if they had free parking had to figure taxi cost which would be about the same price or even more

and it was some of the lower cost chains

Which Comfort Inn? I am going in on the night of 10/27.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived