Celebrity millennium 5/12/11 panama canal

IMNiles

Hello! I tried searching, as well as reading the titles going back a month or two, but can't find a thread for this cruise. So my apologies if one already exists. Maybe it's all the interesting spellings of "millennium" :)..

Anyone going on celebrity millennium ("Millie") on her first post-solsticizing voyage on 5/12/11 through the panama canal?

We are Dan and David, regular rccl/X cruisers (more X these days)... We've never sailed Millie, but have done Connie and solstice, so it will be interesting to see the "blending" of the two..

Anyone else sailing with us?

What is "glbt" please?

Gay-lesbian-bi-trans

I was looking for the gay/lesbian roll call if there was one (couldn't find it). I've already found the "regular" roll call over in the roll call section.

If there isn't a g/l roll call yet, then I guess this is it! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Lol, maybe, but go ahead and pull up a chair. All are welcome! :)

Glad to know, I'm pulling up a chair! :)

I registered for the Connections event a few days ago. Then I entered the roll call, and - whammo! - I'm pounced upon to organize the cabin crawl. Oh, well, with my experience on previous cruises I'll do my best. So far the interest doesn't seem to exist, or the concept of cabin crawl is alien to many.

I'm going solo on this cruise, as my partner is a working guy, hence my dungeon quarters on Deck 2 as I have to pay double fare (I just can't wait to get away from the Vancouver rainy weather). Next September he and I will enjoy suite and butler service on a cruise to Alaska. :)

Are you guys Elite level? If so I'll probably see you in the Elite lounge or special events.

Donald.

Hello Dan & David,

Glad to see a posting for this cruise..It will GREAT to be back on the Millie again, especially after her make-over...The Millie has always been a favorite of this class of Celebrity ship. Recently completed a SA cruise on the Infinity just after her dry dock and the improvements are fantastic..See you at the NEW Martini bar...Bill from San Diego

Hi, Bill!

Is the Martini Bar on Millennium located in the same room with the Champagne Bar on the other side? When I was on Constellation a year ago the Martini Bar overlooked the atrium. There were tables-for-two arranged around it, making it impossible for more than two people to sit together.

I liked the Martini Bar on Century with its variety of seating arrangements.

Regardless, I enjoy every cruise on whatever Celebrity ship I am. :)

Donald.

Archived