Transfer to Heathrow

rugbypopsie

Tell the car hire the time of your flight, which terminal, and the time you would like to get to airport, they will know how long they expect to take. However, flight at 10.53, latest time at terminal 8.45 preferably 30 mins earlier, time from Kensington on Monday am early probably at least 1 hour. Personally I would be wanting a taxi no later than 07.00. I would always opt for waiting longer at the airport over worrying all the way there:)

Kensington is quite a large hotel district.

Presuming you are on the main hotel axis along the Cromwel road near Earls Court, Gloucester Road and South Kensington Underground Stations a car should make the terminals in 30 minutes. Normally there will be no traffic congestion in that direction at that time but one of the flyovers out to the airport only has one lane open at the moment and is scheduled to stay that way for a couple of months yet.

The London Underground obviously dosen't suffer from any unusal road comgestion and takes around 40-45 minutes depending on terminal and may be more dependable.

If you are staying in this part of kensington I would look at leaving around 7:30 - 7:45a.m., earlier if you're the worrying kind.

If you're staying elsewhere in Kensington I'd allow 15-20 more minutes

Archived