Grandeur questions

The last time I sailed on the Grandeur, no other ship was in port. Parking was easy and embarkation went quickly. I was able to board at 11:30 PM. This time, the Carnival Sensation will be also be in port. Will this noticably bog down embarkation. Is an 11:30 arrival still OK?

The problem is not with Carnival being in port but parking. I just got off on Sat. and Carnivl was in port when we left.

Since you've sailed the Grandeur, you know to go to cruise terminal two to embark. If you haven't received your docs already, there will be a pink slip telling you where to park. The old parking lot is completly torn up and being rebuilt.

Go to the parking area that has the huge whale painted on one of the walls across from terminal two. Drive and park as close to the fence as possible. There are porters right there to check your luggage in. Then walk across the trolly tracks to the terminal to embark.

Have a BBC for me and enjoy your cruise.

pablo312...We had a noon checkout time at our hotel so rather than store our luggage we decided to go right to the pier.Got there about 12:15,no line at all.Right on to the ship,we were told to go to the windjammer for lunch as we couldnt get into our cabins til 1pm.Walked around the ship a little,had some lunch then went right to the cabin.

Archived