Liberty to Liberty....

LUV THE SEA

OK so please tell me we are not crazy....but we just booked LOS 2/27-3/3/12 form Port Everglades and then we are heading to Miami on the 3rd...to board the Carnival Liberty...Are we crazy...I hope not...my husband and I are sailing on the LOS...and then my daughter is joining us on Carnival Liberty...we are extremely excited but have some questions...where is the best place to park other than the pier in Miami...is there a lot or garage that is close to the ship or should we park at the airport...We are guessing it is about a 45 minute drive...but we want to park and get to the ship as quickly as possible...any suggestions...

Any info on wither ship would be so helpful it has been about 3 years since we sailed either one...Thanks

There are some off site lots which Ive seen on the FLORIDA departures board. Parking at the port is $25 a day, so most will try and avoid it.

It can be done. I take it you live in Florida so have your own car to drive between. That should help. Cutting it close but doable.

I would probably be wanting to park at a lot close to the port, even if it cost more if I had to drive from Port Canaveral the day of the cruise and rush to get onboard on time. you dont have a lot of time to fool around.

Here is where I saw the parking recommendations for miami.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

If you have a good place to park in Ft. Lauderdale, SAS shuttle will pick you up and shuttle you to and from the port of Miami.

I guess Im paranoid, having gotten off Triumph a week ago at 1 pm... and yes self assist. About the 4th major delay in debarkation I've experienced.

Archived