Nassau pool & beach access

waykaylincruz

We are in Nassau on the Dream in late May and the hours we are in port are 8-2. I am looking for an excursion that has pool and beach access. My daughters love to swim and often the ships pools are too small & crowded for their liking. Is there any resorts that would provide a nice few hours of rest and relaxation for us parents and fun for the kids.

We stopped in Nassau last June on the Dream. We went to the British Colonial Hilton, which was a fairly short walk from the peir. They have a small but lovely beach and a pool. It was very quiet and not crowded at all. There was only like ten people on the beach! :eek: It was $50, but that included $30 voucher for their restaurant. I think it is cheaper for kids...but not sure.

We enjoyed the day very much.

We stopped in Nassau last June on the Dream. We went to the British Colonial Hilton, which was a fairly short walk from the peir. They have a small but lovely beach and a pool. It was very quiet and not crowded at all. There was only like ten people on the beach! :eek: It was $50, but that included $30 voucher for their restaurant. I think it is cheaper for kids...but not sure.

We enjoyed the day very much.

I'll second that. I was there just last week and had a lovely day at the Hilton. Quiet, uncrowded, comfy lounge chairs, nice beach and pool. We paid $55 per person because we didn't want to book in advance, in case the weather wasn't good. I think it's $50 if you purchase in advance via their website. Easy walk from the pier. Food was good too!

Archived