Napping/sleeping in Camp Carnival

Mommy2twins+one

Our four year old son is joining my husband and I on our cruise on the Magic in April. We are very excited that he will get one on one time with mommy and daddy(we have twin 1 year olds that tend to take much of our attention at home:(). We do hope plan to use Camp Carnival from time to time, mostly because he loves to get interaction with other children in his age group. And we are also celebrating our Anniversary while on board so we will be doing a "date night" in the steak house. My question is about whether or not the Camp Carnival staff allow the children to nap or sleep while there. If we want to have a late night date and he is tired I don't want to force him to stay up just because we are. Thanks for any help.

Our four year old son is joining my husband and I on our cruise on the Magic in April. We are very excited that he will get one on one time with mommy and daddy(we have twin 1 year olds that tend to take much of our attention at home:(). We do hope plan to use Camp Carnival from time to time, mostly because he loves to get interaction with other children in his age group. And we are also celebrating our Anniversary while on board so we will be doing a "date night" in the steak house. My question is about whether or not the Camp Carnival staff allow the children to nap or sleep while there. If we want to have a late night date and he is tired I don't want to force him to stay up just because we are. Thanks for any help.

1000% if your kids are tired they let them fall asleep on the floors and wrap them in blankets until you get them or they wake up...

Archived